You've worked hard to build your business and you want to give back to causes that you and your customers care about. But running an online store is a lot of work, and requests for donations are coming fast and furious as the holiday season approaches, which can be overwhelming.
The solution? Pledgeling’s award-winning Shopify app called GIVE & GROW!
GIVE & GROW provides Shopify stores the ability to easily integrate charitable donations and share the impact, and the best part is that it only takes a few minutes to get started.
The app handles all of the back-end work that comes with charitable giving, so you have time to focus on your store during the busiest time of year. Integrate donations and watch your business grow through giving all season long.
Generating donations through your store is simple. Here’s how GIVE & GROW works:
- Choose your cause. You can select up to 12 causes to support (though we recommend that you simplify it and pick 1-4) and choose from over 2 million accredited and verified charities in our database - including global organizations, too! If the organization you want to support is not there, it can easily be added! Check out Zox’s giving commitment HERE on their site.
- Designate a single item, a collection or determine a set % or $ amount from every sale. Perfect for seasonal sales and events such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and holiday campaigns! Family-owned bracelet store, Kinsley Armelle, has a special “Awareness” collection that gives back to 12 different nonprofits by bracelet color. For example, Black: National September 11 Memorial, Orange: Childhood Leukemia and Pink: Breast Cancer Research Foundation. See it HERE.
- Easily collect donations through your cart for designated cause(s). Give your customers the choice of who to give to by selecting one of the causes provided or splitting the donation equally among them. See how Sweet Bottoms Baby gives back to multiple children’s charities HERE.
- Get a detailed report of each donation in your dashboard to see your store’s real-time impact.
- Download tax receipts for easy tracking and reporting, to save you valuable time.
- Embed and display an impact calculator on your store to share with customers how together you’re making a difference in the world! Modern Burlap is a clothing company that donates $5 per product sold to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. See their impact calculator in action HERE!
- Create a dedicated landing page and share your mission with your customers. See how Zox is donating to build water wells with every purchase and sharing their mission HERE.
The bottom line is simple: businesses who give back have a more positive image with 92% of consumers, and 88% of people are more loyal to a business that gives back which leads to increased revenue. (Source: Cone Communications CSR Study, Babson Project ROI Report, 2017)
Don’t just take our word for it. The eco-friendly clothing brand Alley & Rae shares that GIVE & GROW is “Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome app, easy to use and my customers love that I've incorporated giving back into my store...”
In fact, a majority of today’s customers will switch to a competitor’s brand because of a cause. It’s important to not only roll up your sleeves and do the hard work to run a successful business, but aligning with a cause and integrating it into your customer experience is equally good for business.
Pledgeling can help make this your most impactful Season of Giving ever. Download GIVE & GROW from the Shopify App Store HERE and get started TODAY!If you’re a Shopify Plus partner or seeking a custom solution, contact us and we’ll help you get started. Thank you for joining us in the #pledgetodogood and happy giving!